author
webmaster
ip
175.♡.32.170
date
17-07-10 12:06
hit
IPMS 본부에서 온 메일입니다. 
Overseas Liaison Officer (OLO) 담당이 Gery Wenko 씨에서 Roland Turner 씨로 변경되었다는 메일입니다.
앞으로 본부와 컨택 할일 있으시면 Turner씨와 컨택하시면 됩니다.(예를 들면 Scale model world의 참가)
이메일은 overseas.ipmsuk@gmail.com 입니다.

Thanks

Hello all

Having recently taken over the role of IPMS (UK)'s Overseas Liaison Officer (OLO) from Gary Wenko I felt that I should introduce myself to you all.

A little bit about me:

I have been a member of IPMS (UK) for over 20 years, for all of that time with the Birmingham Branch. With that clubI have served as the Branch Secretary (twice), the Club Treasurer and am currently the Branch Chairman. In recent years I have been a regular visitor to overseas model shows in France and the USA and built up a circle of overseas modelling contacts both in person and via social media. My own modelling history dates back to the early 1960s and over the years I have tried various subjects but my main interest is aircraft, particularly of the WWII and post war periods up to the end of the Cold War.

The OLO role:

Gary has passed his records on to me and I am working my way through them and transferring them onto a spreadsheet. I am doing this for two reasons; first, it helps me to familiarise myself with the details of the various national bodies and organisations I will be dealing with over the coming years, and second it puts all of the information into a single document with quick access at the touch of a button. This requires cross checking different sources and making sure that the IPMS (UK) website overseas page information is accurate and that the contacts are up-to-date, so it is something of a slow task.

This has thrown up a few queries already, and will doubtless raise a few more as I progress with it. When this happens I will approach the individual named contact for clarification. Meanwhile could I ask that you check your details on the website (link; http://ipmsuk.org/ipms-network/overseas ) and if any alterations are required please let me know.

I will also be making a few very minor alterations to the process of setting up new National bodies, this is to assist them, when needed, with local legal requirements.

Scale ModelWorld 2017:

Some of you have already contacted me about this year's SMW and completed the booking form. For those of you have not yet received an invitation/booking form and would like to attend could I ask you to print off and complete the booking form (link below) and return it to me please - a scanned copy by email will be fine. This will ensure that that I have accurate and up-to-date details in order to assist you.

Link to booking form; https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B09HxsZV_hz0SDUwWjBfckJiYlk

To download the Classes, rules and entry forms for the competition please go to the the IPMS website, SMW competition page;  http://ipmsuk.org/ipms-scale-modelworld/scale-modelworld-competition

Kind regards

Roland

Overseas Liaison Officer

IPMS (UK)

이 글을 트위터로 보내기 이 글을 페이스북으로 보내기 이 글을 미투데이로 보내기 이 글을 요즘으로 보내기